Our Mutual Commitment Statement
The Hurst Company wants your experience with us to be the best it can be. We offer the following commitments to you:
- You will be respected and never taken for granted.
- We will act with integrity, honesty, and openness in everything we do for you and with you.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship with you.
- We will meet the deadlines we set. In the case of circumstances beyond our control, we will notify you and discuss with you.
- We will commit to learn and fully understand your situation and business in order to best serve your needs and look for ways to add value to you.
- Our services will rarely, if ever, be the least expensive. They will, though, always be of exceptional quality.
To facilitate our efforts in providing the highest level of service, we ask the following of you:
- You will be open, frank, and honest with us at all times. You will let us know immediately of any concerns you have about our work together.
- You will be responsive to our communications with you, and provide us with all the information we need on a timely basis to complete our assignments.
- You will meet mutually agreed upon deadlines. In the case of circumstances beyond your control, you will notify us immediately of the situation.
- You will pay our fees pursuant to the terms outlined in your engagement letter. If you cannot pay timely, you will call to discuss payment arrangements.